An exclusive tea offered to you by us, just to make you a die-heart tea lover! Blended with dried pomegranate seeds, hibiscus, rose petals and rosehips, this whole leaf non-organic black tea from the first flush of Darjeeling black tea, without a doubt, is a heart stealer! The sweet and fruity aroma of the tea makes you feel good and refreshed even while making it. Appearing to be bright and coppery brew, this tea wins the award for the best antioxidant! Best served hot, Pomegranate black tea just takes 3 minutes of your time for brewing.
Black Tea Leaves
Dried Pomegranate Seeds
Prepare 180ml Water
90°C to 95°C
2.5gm / 1Tsp
3 - 4 Min
- RECOMMENDED: With Water
- AROMA : Sweet, Tart and Fruity Aroma
- CAFFEINE: Medium
- SERVING : Hot
- TASTING NOTES : Refreshing, Pomegranate Gives a Slight Astringency and Vitamin C Laden Rosehips and Hibiscus Round The Edges.
- REGION : Darjeeling
- Great Source of Antioxidants Vitamin A and C
- Good Alternative for Diabetic Patients as it Contain Stevia a Natural Sweetner
- Helps in Lowering Cholesterol Level
- Good for Teeth Skin and Hair.