Some Relishing and Unique Turmeric Tea Recipe
The title of the article took you by surprise, did not it? Tea Swan is here for you with some special and underrated turmeric tea recipe! Turmeric tea or ‘haldi ki chai’ gives people the same amount of excitement like a little baby experiences when they get their favourite chocolate.
Turmeric tea, like Tulsi tea, is a tea that is been consumed by people since decades. It is proven to have been beneficial to the human body. Turmeric is one of the main ingredients in the food prepared by Indians. It gives a yellowish appearance to the food as well as the tea!
Not to surprise you but turmeric tea is indeed a favourite to many people! A normal cup of tea with a pinch of turmeric and other spices is sure to make you
r tea worth preparing and having it. Tea Swan is ready to share its special recipe for turmeric tea with the readers so that you can have a better experience with your cup of daily refresher!
A Little Background Check for Turmeric Tea:
Turmeric tea does not have a history of its own as it was not invented in any particular country or state. Indians love to experiment! It was one such experiment that they did and it got popular in the whole worldwide.
Going back in the decades, turmeric tea was the solution of almost every problem. Cough, cold, fever, anti-inflammatory or for refreshment, everything has one solution- Turmeric Tea!
The famous pair of turmeric and ginger makes the best ginger turmeric tea recipe, which is considered to be one of the most refreshing beverages in all times!
We all know that the taste and flavour of any tea depends on the way it is prepared. The actual aroma and the relishing taste of the tea is all what makes the tea! Tea lovers know how important it is to make and brew the perfect tea in the most desirable form. For one thing that we know is, tea lovers do not want to compromise on their cups of tea every day!
Presenting all possible types of recipes for you, Tea Swan welcomes you to try these recipes at home to make your experience with the tea all the way more savouring!
Turmeric Tea Recipe:
If you are a first time drinker of the turmeric tea, then you are welcome! Tea Swan is ready to make sure that your first time becomes the best time.
Follow these simple steps to have the best version of the recipe of turmeric tea out from your kitchen!
- Tea leaves
- Tea infuser (if you are using one)
Method to prepare recipe of turmeric tea (with Tea Infuser)-
- Boil water in the tea infuser. (Check out Tea Swan’s tea infuser for getting the best results!)
- Add the tea leaves that you are using. (It can be any tea leaves.)
- Let it come to a boil.
- Add milk as per your requirement.
- Add a pinch of turmeric in the boiling mixture and let it brew for 3 minutes.
- Add honey as per your sugar requirement in the tea infuser.
- Turn it off and let it be that way for 1 minute.
- Pour it in your cups with the help of the strainer and enjoy your turmeric tea without any hassle!
Turmeric Tea recipe (without tea infuser)-
- Get the water boiled in a pan.
- Add tea leaves. Let it come to a boil.
- Add milk as per your requirement.
- Add honey accordingly.
- Let the mixture boil and add a pinch of turmeric in it.
- Stir and let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in in your cup with the help of a strainer, in order to avoid the tea leaves in your cup!
Note: if you do not want milk tea or sugar in your tea, avoid the steps.
Turmeric tea tastes the best if you have it with milk and sugar. The raw smell and taste of the turmeric easily mixes off with the other ingredients and offers the tea drinker with a cup of tea that is no less than a paradise! The charismatic aroma of the turmeric tea while making it, is sure to make you drool. With every sip of the tea, Tea Swan is sure that you will be craving for it more!
Turmeric Ginger Tea Recipe:
The above-mentioned recipe was a simple turmeric tea recipe with no extra punch or twist in it! But, who does not love a cup of tea with a twist? Let us tell you about that!
Ginger tea alone stands to be a favourite beverage for people around the world. Imagine how it would feel to mix ginger and turmeric in a single cup of tea! Your excitement is on top notch and so is ours to tell you about it!
Try out this recipe and it is our guarantee that you are going to love it!
- Finely chopped or grated fresh ginger
Method of preparing ginger turmeric tea recipe-
- Boil water in a saucepan.
- Add tea leaves along with the turmeric.
- Add ginger and cinnamon.
- Let the mixture come to a boil for 3 minutes.
- Add honey as per your requirement.
- Stir and mix well for 1 minute.
- Pour it in your cup and enjoy every sip of it!
Note: you can use sugar or even maple syrup instead of honey, if that suits you.
This turmeric and ginger tea recipe is sure to steal your heart the more you have it! Turmeric teas can be your morning starter of the day or your evening beverage to kick off your drowsy mood. Turmeric tea infuses your body with some rejuvenating and fresh energy that makes your mood better and no doubt, happy!
However, apart from all these recipes, Tea Swan is here to provide you with one super-secret turmeric tea recipe! It is our favourite recipe for turmeric tea that will make your cup of tea feel heavenly.
Secret ingredient turmeric tea recipe!
How to prepare the secret turmeric tea recipe?
For quick preparation of the turmeric tea, make the turmeric and honey paste beforehand. Mix the turmeric and honey until they make a paste. It will have an amazing aroma! You can store this paste in a jar and use it whenever you are making turmeric tea. The aroma and the flavour of the taste will not fade away.
For each cup of tea, put one tea spoon of the turmeric and honey paste in the bottom of the cup. Boil water along with the tea leaves. When the boil is completed, pour the mixture with the help of a strainer in the cup.
Stir and mix well so that the turmeric paste gets dissolved in the tea easily. Add a pinch of lemon juice and good amount of black pepper for a spicy taste. Stir well and enjoy sipping the beautiful tea that you just prepared, straight out of your kitchen! This is the tastiest and the most savouring turmeric tea recipe that you will ever come across. You have our word on this!
Iced Turmeric Tea Recipe
How about an iced tea with a punch of spices to satisfy your taste buds on a hot summer day? Even the mention of this is surely making you drool! Iced teas are everyone’s favourite. It quenches your thirst in the dreading heat as well as pleases you with its tea flavour!
Tea Swan is providing you with an iced turmeric tea recipe with a twist. Read further to know about it!
- Ice cubes
- Honey or sugar
- Tulsi or basil leaves
- Any tea leaves
- Fresh mint (optional)
- Black pepper
Method of preparing this recipe for turmeric tea-
- Take water in a saucepan and heat it up to a warm temperature. Do not boil the water.
- Add the tea leaves in the warm water.
- Along with the tea leaves, add honey or sugar. Stir the sugar properly until it gets completely dissolved.
- Add a pinch of turmeric along with some black pepper for a spicy twist.
- Put it off the stove and let it cool a bit. When it comes down to room temperature, pour it in your glass and add the ice cubes.
- Add lemon wedges, tulsi and mint and give it a stir.
- Enjoy every sip of this unique turmeric tea recipe and cherish your iced tea!
Note: In case if you want your tea to be colder, do not add water as it can ruin the taste of the tea. Instead, keep the glass in the fridge for sometime.
Turmeric tea is a very beneficial tea for the body. It is one of the easiest yet savouring tea in the world of teas! It is been consumed by people all over the world now whereas it was discovered decades ago. The best time to drink turmeric tea is right in the morning after waking up since it provides energy and gives you fresh feels. It can be consumed 4-5 times a day without any worry! Try out some of these relishing turmeric tea recipe, which is been provided to you by Tea Swan, at your home and enjoy the authenticity of this tea like no other! Always remember, we share because we care about your tea times and we strive to make it the best part of your day!